- School of Health Sciences - Deputy HoS Research and Enterprise
- Centre for Arts and Wellbeing
- Centre for Transforming Sexuality and Gender
- Centre of Resilience for Social Justice
- Long-term Conditions and Rehabilitation Research and Enterprise Group
- Public Health and Wellbeing Research and Enterprise Group
Sawyer, A., Coleman, L., Sherriff, N., Hodgson, L., & Cooke, R. (2017). Understanding what makes for effective conversations about alcohol between parents and their 15-17 year olds: Executive Summary. University of Brighton.