Activities per year
|Number of pages||12|
|Journal||The School Science Review|
|Publication status||Published - 1 Sep 2017|
FingerprintDive into the research topics of 'Strange but true: the physics of glass, gels and jellies is all related through rheology'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- School of Applied Sciences - Principal Lecturer
- Biomaterials and Drug Delivery Research and Enterprise Group
- Centre for Aquatic Environments
- Centre for Stress and Age-Related Disease
- Advanced Engineering Centre
- Centre for Regenerative Medicine and Devices
Dipak Sarker (Presenter)14 Nov 2014 → 15 Nov 2014
Activity: External talk or presentation › Invited talk
Interfacial rheological properties of Tween20: β-lactoglobulin mixed systems as affected by phenolic antioxidant compounds.
Dipak Sarker (Presenter)21 Mar 2010 → 24 Mar 2010
Activity: External talk or presentation › Oral presentation