Activities per year
The Community University Partnership Programme (CUPP) has been operating at the University of Brighton for the past 10 years. This article explores the different types of space we think need to exist to support a variety of partnership and engaged work. We therefore explore our understandings of shared or ‘engaged' spaces as a physical, virtual and relational phenomenon in this context.
Bibliographical note© 2016 Metropolitan Universities. Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
- Public engagement
- Knowledge exchange
FingerprintDive into the research topics of 'Exploring engaged spaces in community-university partnership'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- School of Art and Media - Principal Lecturer
- Community21 – Social and Sustainable Design Research Group
- Centre for Arts and Wellbeing
- Design for Circular Cities and Regions (DCCR) Research and Enterprise Group
- Centre for Digital Cultures and Innovation
- Centre for Spatial, Environmental and Cultural Politics
- Centre of Resilience for Social Justice