This report presents the findings from the second evaluation period of the ETVE project (September 2015-September 2016) drawing on primary data generated from qualitative interviews with a new cohort of service users who have accessed the service in the previous year, as well as data from interviews with key project stakeholders and external volunteers.
|Publisher||University of Brighton|
|Number of pages||28|
|Publication status||Published - 20 Dec 2016|
Bibliographical noteCopyright © remains with the author(s) on behalf of the publisher. © University of Brighton, 2016.
FingerprintDive into the research topics of 'Evaluation of the West Sussex Education, Training, Volunteering and Employment (ETVE) Project: Second Interim Report (September 2015-September 2016)'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- School of Sport and Health Sciences - Prof of Public Health and Health Promotion, Associate Dean Research and Knowledge Ex
- Centre for Arts and Wellbeing
- Centre for Transforming Sexuality and Gender
- Centre of Resilience for Social Justice
- Long-term Conditions and Rehabilitation Research and Enterprise Group
- Public Health and Wellbeing Research and Enterprise Group