Activities per year
Bibliographical noteThe published manuscript is available at EurekaSelect via http://www.eurekaselect.com/openurl/content.php?genre=article&doi=10.2174/1570163814666171117132202
- adsorbed layer
FingerprintDive into the research topics of 'Architectures and Mechanical Properties of Drugs and Complexes of Surface-Active Compounds at Air-Water and Oil-Water Interfaces'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- School of Pharmacy and Biomolecular Sci - Principal Lecturer
- Biomaterials and Drug Delivery Research and Enterprise Group
- Centre for Aquatic Environments
- Centre for Stress and Age-Related Disease
- Advanced Engineering Centre
- Centre for Regenerative Medicine and Devices
Dipak Sarker (Supervisor)1 Mar 2020 → 1 Aug 2020
Activity: External examination and supervision › Research degree
Interfacial rheological properties of Tween20: β-lactoglobulin mixed systems as affected by phenolic antioxidant compounds.
Dipak Sarker (Presenter)21 Mar 2010 → 24 Mar 2010
Activity: External talk or presentation › Oral presentation