The Centre for Health Research (CHR) at the University of Brighton wascommissioned by NHS Hastings & Rother Clinical Commissioning Group (H&R CCG)to review and develop an evaluation methodology specifically for the Small Grantsand Capacity Building Project (SG-CBP), and the Supporting People with Long-TermConditions Project (SP-LTC). This report presents the findings from a rapid review ofthe SP-LTC scheme and its four pilot projects including: 1) Live Well, Feel BetterHarold Road; 2) My Stroke Guide; 3) Wellness Recovery Action Planning (WRAP);and 4) Infrastructure support to self-help groups (IS-SGH).
|Number of pages||43|
|Publication status||Published - 1 Sept 2016|
Bibliographical note© University of Brighton, 2016.
FingerprintDive into the research topics of 'Developing an evaluation methodology for the Healthy Hastings and Rother Programme (part 2): Supporting People with Long-Term Conditions. Final report to NHS Hastings & Rother Clinical Commissioning Group'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- School of Sport and Health Sciences - Prof of Public Health and Health Promotion, Associate Dean Research and Knowledge Ex
- Centre for Arts and Wellbeing
- Centre for Transforming Sexuality and Gender
- Long-term Conditions and Rehabilitation Research and Enterprise Group
- Public Health and Wellbeing Research and Enterprise Group