Bibliographical note© 2015 The Authors. Published by Elsevier B.V. This is an open access article under the CC BY license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
FingerprintDive into the research topics of 'What are shared and social values of ecosystems?'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- Vice-Chancellor's Office - Associate PVC Research and Enterprise
- Centre for Aquatic Environments
- Centre for Spatial, Environmental and Cultural Politics
- Society, Space and Environment Research and Enterprise Group
- Tourism, Hospitality and Events Research and Enterprise Group