In popular dialogues, describing a system as “complex” is often the point of resignation, inferring that the system cannot be sufficiently described, predicted nor managed. Scientific dialogues however, have explored the collective behaviours of complexity to formally define a complex system. This presentation will introduce generic principles from complex systems science, and unpack how and why they can be applied to user experience design.
|Publication status||Published - 15 Dec 2017|
- user experience
- complexity science
FingerprintDive into the research topics of 'Models From Complexity Science'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- School of Arch, Tech and Eng - Prof. in Digital Transformation Design
- Radical Methodologies (RaM) Research and Enterprise Group
- Applied Data Analytics Research and Enterprise Group
- Centre for Digital Media Cultures
- Cultural Informatics Research and Enterprise Group