This report describes 2-year long measurements of ultrafine particles (UFP) and black carbon (BC) at four monitoring stations and a mobile trailer in the North-West European region. The study was carried out as part of the Joint Air Quality Initiative (Joaquin project, Work Package 1 Action 1 and 3).
|Number of pages||122|
|Publication status||Published - 1 Nov 2015|
FingerprintDive into the research topics of 'JOAQUIN - Joint Air Quality Initiative, Work Package 1 Action 1 and 3, Monitoring of ultrafine particles and black carbon. Final Report'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- School of Applied Sciences - Dean
- Centre for Precision Health and Translational Medicine
- Centre for Earth Observation Science
- Applied Geosciences Research and Enterprise Group
- Centre for Spatial, Environmental and Cultural Politics
- Environment and Public Health Research and Enterprise Group