Trish qualified as a physiotherapist in 1988 from West Middlesex University Hospital School of Physiotherapy. She completed her MSc in Neurorehabilitation from Brunel University in 1997.
Trish worked for 12 years as physiotherapist, specialising in neurological rehabilitation. She worked in acute hospital settings and the community, and was involved in the rehabilitation of individuals post Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) and Spinal Cord Injury (SCI). She became a Senior Lecturer at Oxford Brookes University in 2000. She joined the University of Brighton in 2008 as a Senior Lecturer, and module leader on both the undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in the School of Health Sciences.
Trish became the Course Leader for BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy programme in 2014.
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Mental practice
- Use of electrical stimulation in neurological rehabilitation
- Self effciacy and self management in neurological rehabilitation
- Student experience, and engagement
- Time for Dementia programme evaluation
- Value of volunteering as part of the curriculam in the development of transferable skills for health professionals
External examiner , University of PlymouthNov 2017 → …