With the United Nations General Assembly declaring 2017 as the International Year of Sustainable Tourism for Development aimed at fostering the potential of tourism to advance the universal 2030 Agenda and its 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), it was hoped that the importance of sustainable tourism will be further showcased and understood. As the 2017 year of celebrations comes to an end, the editorial team of Tourism Planning and Development decided to contribute to its celebration by compiling this virtual special issue on Sustainable Tourism for Development, with the aim of sharing selected knowledge produced on the topic between 2014 and 2017.
|Publisher||Taylor & Francis|
|Place of Publication||Tourism Planning & Development (Virtual Special Issue)|
|Publication status||Published - 27 Oct 2017|
Bibliographical noteThis is an Accepted Manuscript of an article published by Taylor & Francis in Tourism Planning & Development on 27/10/2017, available online: http://explore.tandfonline.com/content/pgas/sustainable-tourism-for-development-rthp-vsi?utm_medium=email&utm_source=EmailStudio&utm_campaign=JMH01962_2394426M
FingerprintDive into the research topics of 'Sustainable Tourism for Development'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- School of Business and Law - Professor of Tourism and International Dev
- Centre for Arts and Wellbeing
- Design for Circular Cities and Regions (DCCR) Research and Enterprise Group
- Centre for Spatial, Environmental and Cultural Politics
- Centre of Resilience for Social Justice
- Tourism, Hospitality and Events Research and Enterprise Group
- Centre for Change, Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management