- School of Health Sciences - Deputy HoS Research and Enterprise
- Centre for Arts and Wellbeing
- Centre for Transforming Sexuality and Gender
- Centre of Resilience for Social Justice
- Long-term Conditions and Rehabilitation Research and Enterprise Group
- Public Health and Wellbeing Research and Enterprise Group
Sherriff, N., Panton, C., Boseley, R., Gios, L., & Mirandola, M. (2015, Nov 1). SIALON II in Brighton: Working collaboratively with gay businesses to conduct second generation HIV surveillance and prevention activities among MSM. B&H SH News.