This chapter describes a roots journey and artistic residency which the author undertook with her sister in 2009-10, and the reflections on migration and family history that making artworks on the journey and the residency produced. Reprinted from an article first published in the journal Jewish Culture and History in 2014.
|Title of host publication||Jewish Migration and the Archive|
|Editors||James Jordan, Leff Lisa, Schlör Joachim|
|Place of Publication||UK|
|Number of pages||21|
|Publication status||Published - 1 Jan 2016|
FingerprintDive into the research topics of 'Reading between the lines: artistic approaches to the family archive'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- Centre for Arts and Wellbeing
- Experimental Design Practices Research and Enterprise Group
- Radical Methodologies (RaM) Research and Enterprise Group
- Architectural Humanities Research and Enterprise Group
- Centre for Memory, Narrative and Histories
- Centre for Spatial, Environmental and Cultural Politics