Building upon the work of Professor Gillian Youngs, this proposal is for placing the user firmly at the centre of any IoT or smart city development and describes how the delivery of UoB digital economy projects the Brighton Digital Catapult Centre, the 5G Brighton testbed, the Data Research & Innovation Lab and the Digital Research and Innovation Value Accelerator will deliver on this as a national differentiator for the region.
|Publication status||Published - 4 Sep 2016|
- user experience
- Internet of Things
- Smart Cities
FingerprintDive into the research topics of 'Prototyping the Internet of Place: Designing for Human Centred Complexity - Data Driven UX of loT and Smart Cities'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- School of Arch, Tech and Eng - Prof. in Digital Transformation Design
- Applied Data Analytics Research and Enterprise Group
- Centre for Digital Media Cultures
- Centre for Secure, Intelligent and Usable Systems
- Cultural Informatics Research and Enterprise Group