Activities per year
This paper discusses a workshop and convened activities relating to Place-Making and engaged with papers and from the US, South America, Italy, Australia, New Zealand and the UK that explored the notion of The Place-Maker-Space as a community enviornment for making as means to engage with place.
|Number of pages||1|
|Publication status||Published - 1 Sep 2016|
|Event||Making Futures Conference - Mount Edgcumbe House, Plymouth, 24-25 September 2015|
Duration: 1 Sep 2015 → …
|Conference||Making Futures Conference|
|Period||1/09/15 → …|
FingerprintDive into the research topics of 'Place-Making-Space: a workshop of tools and methods for ‘crafting communities’ and ‘making places’ in the post-global / post-localism era'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- School of Art and Media - Principal Lecturer
- Community21 – Social and Sustainable Design Research Group
- Centre for Arts and Wellbeing
- Design for Circular Cities and Regions (DCCR) Research and Enterprise Group
- Centre for Digital Cultures and Innovation
- Centre for Spatial, Environmental and Cultural Politics
- Centre of Resilience for Social Justice
World Crafts Council - General Assesmbly 2020
Nicholas Gant (Presenter)9 Dec 2020
Activity: External talk or presentation › Oral presentation
Crafting Futures - South and East Asia 'Crafting Circles'
Nicholas Gant (Presenter)11 Nov 2020
Activity: External talk or presentation › Invited talk