Activities per year
n to produce a hydrophobic coating when deposited using a glow discharge, but how methanol moves through a vacuum has not previously been modelled.
A model of the processes using the Computational Fluid Dynamics software ANSYS CFD has been developed. A 2D compressible flow of chamber species defined by the methanol chemical reactions follows the methodology proposed in . The flow domain is shown in fig. 1 where the distribution of electron density is taken as in .
|Number of pages||1|
|Publication status||Published - 2019|
|Event||IOP Plasma Physics Conference - Loughborough, United Kingdom|
Duration: 23 Apr 2019 → 26 Apr 2019
Conference number: 46
|Conference||IOP Plasma Physics Conference|
|Period||23/04/19 → 26/04/19|
FingerprintDive into the research topics of 'Novel coatings for transmission electron microscopy sample preparation'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- Chemistry Research and Enterprise Group
- Environment and Public Health Research and Enterprise Group
- Biomaterials and Drug Delivery Research and Enterprise Group
- Centre for Aquatic Environments
- Centre for Stress and Age-Related Disease
- Advanced Engineering Centre
- Centre for Regenerative Medicine and Devices
Dipak Sarker (Supervisor)1 Mar 2020 → 1 Aug 2020
Activity: External examination and supervision › Research degree
Dipak Sarker (Presenter)14 Nov 2014 → 15 Nov 2014
Activity: External talk or presentation › Invited talk