The book is a documentation of the exhibition and project created by Katy Beinart as part of the AHRC-funded research project Making Suburban Faith lead by Professor Claire Dwyer at UCL and Professor David Gilbert at Royal Holloway. The book includes a text by Katy Beinart and Claire Dwyer, poems by Nazneen Ahmed, and photographs by Laura Cuch Grases of project participants.
|Number of pages||70|
|Publication status||Published - 2018|
FingerprintDive into the research topics of 'My Life is But a Weaving: A collaborative multi-faith project with Artist Katy Beinart'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- Centre for Arts and Wellbeing
- Experimental Design Practices Research and Enterprise Group
- Radical Methodologies (RaM) Research and Enterprise Group
- Architectural Humanities Research and Enterprise Group
- Centre for Memory, Narrative and Histories
- Centre for Spatial, Environmental and Cultural Politics