An exhibition of the collaborative textile arts project, My life is but a weaving, lead by Katy Beinart with participants from Ealing. The exhibition included textile installation, photographs by Laura Cuch Grases ad Poems by Nazneen Ahmed.
|Publication status||Published - 2018|
|Event||My Life is but a Weaving - Gunnersbury Park Museum, London, United Kingdom|
Duration: 16 Oct 2018 → 7 Jan 2019
- Socially Engaged Art
- Place and memory
- place-based arts
FingerprintDive into the research topics of 'My Life is but a Weaving'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- Centre for Arts and Wellbeing
- Experimental Design Practices Research and Enterprise Group
- Radical Methodologies (RaM) Research and Enterprise Group
- Architectural Humanities Research and Enterprise Group
- Centre for Memory, Narrative and Histories
- Centre for Spatial, Environmental and Cultural Politics