Are we ‘walking our talk’ as educators? Is our school a living example of a vibrant, sustainable community? Do we provide a supportive learning environment for staff and students, and empower them as agents of positive change? This toolkit provides tools to assess whether the educational environment we create for our students facilitates acquiring responsible values.
|Number of pages||28|
|Publication status||Published - 2014|
FingerprintDive into the research topics of 'Growing a Shared Vision: A Toolkit for Schools: Activities for Organisational and Staff Development'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
Marie Harder, Fellow Royal Society of the Arts (FRSA)
- School of Arch, Tech and Eng - Professor of Sustainable Waste Mngmt
- Experimental Design Practices Research and Enterprise Group
- Radical Methodologies (RaM) Research and Enterprise Group
- Values and Sustainability Research and Enterprise Group
- Centre for Change, Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management