This introductory textbook provides a thorough guide to the management of food and beverage outlets, from their day-to-day running through to the wider concerns of the hospitality industry. It explores the broad range of subject areas that encompass the food and beverage market and its main sectors - fast food and casual dining, hotels and quality restaurants and event, industrial and welfare catering. It also looks at some of the important trends affecting the food and beverage industry, covering consumers, the environment and ethical concerns as well as developments in technology.
|Place of Publication||UK|
|Number of pages||380|
|Publication status||Published - 19 Jan 2018|
FingerprintDive into the research topics of 'Food and beverage management'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- School of Business and Law - Principal Lecturer
- University of Brighton - Director of Doctoral Studies
- Centre for Digital Media Cultures
- Tourism, Hospitality and Events Research and Enterprise Group
- Centre for Change, Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management