This report presents the findings from the third evaluation phase of the ETVE project (September 2016-September 2017) drawing on primary data generated from qualitative interviews with a new cohort of service users who have accessed the ETVE project in the previous year (n=6), an interview with a service user who participated in the first evaluation phase (n=1), and data from interviews with external volunteers (n=3).
|Publisher||University of Brighton|
|Number of pages||42|
|Publication status||Published - 1 Jan 2017|
Bibliographical noteCopyright © remains with the author(s) on behalf of the publisher. Published by the University of Brighton. © University of Brighton, 2017.
- School of Health Sciences - Prof of Public Health and Health Promotion
- Centre for Arts and Wellbeing
- Centre for Transforming Sexuality and Gender
- Centre of Resilience for Social Justice
- Long-term Conditions and Rehabilitation Research and Enterprise Group
- Public Health and Wellbeing Research and Enterprise Group