ElectroForce BioDynamic test instruments provide accurate characterisation of biomaterials and biological specimens within a sterile cell culture media environment.
The instruments can be used for the evaluation of a variety of specimens, including biomaterials, acellular and cell-seeded scaffolds, native tissue samples and tissue-engineered constructs.
- Versatile chambers for vascular and orthopaedic applications
- Multi-axial capabilities: axial, axial/torsion, axial/pulsatile, and axial/pulsatile/torsion
- Suitable for autoclaving and ethylene oxide sterilisation
- Sterile tissue constructs
- Biomaterial performance
- Scaffold engineering
- Biocompatibility evaluations